Sunday, May 15, 2011

ThinkGeoEnergy Interview

















Back from a very, very interesting alpine adventure in the Andes with my engineer-musician-dancer-mountaineer-consultant host Carlos. I'll write that up soon.

It was a very nice moment when I opened up my laptop for the first time in four days and found this on my homepage: http://thinkgeoenergy.com/archives/7579.

ThinkGeoEnergy is the geothermal industry's main blog for industry updates, deal reporting, interviews, new exploration activity, and broad geothermal trends. I was excited to meet Alex Richter, the blog's creator, and gladly delivered the above interview. Alex is a German lawyer turned Icelandic financier (married an Viking - always a good move), and has a business degree with a specialty in digital teamwork and online businesses to boot. Quite a character.

Thanks for the flattering write up Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment